Sealcoating provides the protection all blacktop surfaces need. A regular sealcoating program can double the life of your asphalt pavement; making this a cost-effective process to maintaining your investment. Sealcoating will renew your pavement appearance, providing it with the jet BLACK finish that improves the image of any property.
Steps in the Sealcoating Process:
- Cleaning the pavement surface of loose debris.
- An application of oil spot primer to bad areas to help with adhesion.
- Application of sealer as needed to the pavement surface.
- Striping of the asphalt surface in commercial applications
- Sun Block - Slows down the asphalt oxidation process by forming a tough protective outer skin.
- Weatherproofs - Seals the porous asphalt surface, preventing damaging water penetration.
- Saves Money - Defers expensive asphalt replacement by spending a few cents per square foot compared to dollars a square foot for replacing.
- Resists Chemicals - Protects asphalt from the deteriorating effects of gasoline, oil, de-icers, and other harsh chemicals.
Feel free to contact us by email, phone or fax at any time to discuss your asphalt needs. If you have any questions, comments or would like to schedule us for a bid, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Bitterness Of Poor Quality Remains Long After The Sweetness Of The Low Price Is Forgotten!!!